Compatible with iOS 11, 12, 13 and 14
View and access the data of your apps by either swiping up on the icon or from the force touch menu.
- View the app bundle version and size
- View and copy the app bundle identifier
- Edit the app icon name
- Clear or update the app badge count
- Check the app data/caches size and clear them
- Offload apps by uninstalling them and keeping data
- Reset apps permissions
- Access the app bundle & data containers
- Access the app container groups
- Open the AppStore page of the app
Configure options from settings.
Source code available on GitHub.